“Lunch-n-Crunch” Corporate Lunch Program
Studies have shown that employers offering wellness programs to their workforce reap great benefits in daily productivity and employee retention. The Gym of Buckhead offers a new program for large and small businesses alike to help companies realize these benefits with a flexible, lost cost, Lunch-n-Crunch Program. The program includes full access to GOB programs, equipment, locker rooms, and day care during an established lunch hour. Plus, they will have access to our certified personal trainers, a free 1 hour fitness assessment including body fat, strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular testing.
Lunch-n-Crunch program times: 11:30 am – 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- 1 free RMR (resting metabolic rate) test ($60 value)
- Complimentary assessment with a trainer
- Complimentary workout with a trainer
- Access to Gym of Buckhead group fitness classes during the established workout times
- Access to day care and locker rooms (w/ showers)
- Certified personal trainers on floor at all times to assist you with your workouts
- Attend our monthly member appreciation parties for discounts on services, food and fitness advice
- Monthly newsletter with fitness tips
- A free Gym of Buckhead water bottle
Talk to Amy for more details about what you will receive as a Lunch-n-Crunch member.
“Lunch-n-Crunch Rates – Zero Enrollment Fees!!!
- 5-10 Employees: $39.00 month
- 11-20 Employees: $35.00 month
- 21-30 Employees: $29.00 month
- 30 or more Employees: $25.00 month
(Normal Gym Memberships are $49.00/month with a $199 Enrollment Fee!)
Corporate Boot Camp
The corporate Boot Camp program is a great way to build company morale, teamwork, and staff productivity. One important aspect to this program is that it is very adaptable to your staff and we can accommodate any need. Additionally, we are able to come to multiple corporate office locations, wherever they may be.
Here are the details:
What is it? Total fitness Boot Camp is a rigorous exercise program designed to get you in great shape and get you energized! Although the classes are in a group setting, the workouts are very individualized and geared towards your level of conditioning. Anyone can do this program, and everyone sees results.
What are the workouts like?
The workouts are structured to push everyone at their own level, so they are fun and rewarding for the elite workout veteran and for the person who may just be getting off the couch! Your instructor is excellent at what he does and knows how to get you in shape. And because you are out there as a team, and everyone is cheering you on, you have lots of motivation. Every workout is different, so you’ll never do the same workout twice while you are in the program. This way your body will never have the chance to plateau!
How often do the classes meet?
We have 3 different packages available
1) 5 times per week (Monday-Friday)
2) 3 times per week
3) We can customize the frequency to your wants and needs.
When do the classes meet?
These times are determined by you and your staff. We suggest a survey among those interested in the program. Majority rules and then we implement the program for that time slot.
Popular times are: Morning hours (6:00 am – 8:00 am)
Lunch hours (11:30 am – 2:00 PM)
Evening hours 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
We can do weekends as well!!
Where do the classes meet?
We come to you! The great thing about this program is convenience. We hold classes outside around your building or a nearby park. It’s up to you!
Call us for a FREE demonstration class.Tweet